"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positive attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
• Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through the computer.
• Review employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
• Maintain current knowledge of assigned project's programs and services through on-going classroom and computer-based training.
• Possess the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
• Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
• Possess the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
• Possess exceptional conversational and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Possess the ability to decipher and articulate the customer perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
• Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
• Perform additional tasks as directed