1000 Southlake Mall, Morrow, GA 30260
Seeking Talented Team Members
People Are Our Passion
Join Our Team
Empowering a Winning Culture
"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positive attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The IT Client Support Specialist works with internal and external clients to resolve issues. The IT Client Support Specialist will take ownership of service-related issues by assisting clients with connectivity and application issues specific to their environments, open trouble tickets and escalate to internal IT and 3rd party IT, to resolve issues. Additionally, this position contributes to the compliance and efficient operations of the department.
· Responsible for the effective response of the help desk ticket operation.
· Take ownership of all tickets created.
· Provides support for client applications and network connectivity.
· Responds to and supports network issues by troubleshooting and training.
· Investigates complaints or error messages then independently determines resolution or call vendors or access on-line technical support.
· Grants access to users, creating user groups, user accounts, managing shared resources, installing peripherals, configure network files.
· Assist with installing and configuring servers, and backup servers, as well as running network cables.
· Performs audits and maintains inventory control of hardware, retires obsolete equipment.
· Trains end users on proper use of computer hardware and software.
· Remains knowledgeable of current virus and malware threats.
· Has the ability to communicate with vendors, employees, and appropriate personnel to report issues that may hinder the efficient operation of the department.
· Complies with company policies, including but not limited to safety concerns and incident reporting.
· On-call duties as assigned.
· This description describes only the core areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
Essential skills and experience:
· High School Diploma
· 0-2 years of experience or equivalent training in Information Technology
· 1 year in a customer service-related position (Helpdesk, client support, client facing)
· Associates Degree in Information Technology – preferred
· A+, NET+ certifications - preferred