Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving?
Do you love helping others by sharing your technical knowledge?
At Chime, you maintain customers’ trust in products. You use your amazing leadership, diagnostic and people skills to lead a team of agents assuring customers of swift resolutions to their technical issues. With your customer service brilliance and compassionate nature, you provide advice and support to your agents.
Position Summary: The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the overall performance of the Operations team. The Operations Manager will provide leadership by developing and implementing operational strategies to support the company’s mission. The Operations Manager develops plans to increase organizational effectiveness by ensuring the growth and development of all employees. The Operations Manager also develops succession plans to support future company requirements and employee career objectives.
- Manages defined support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for the entire Operation
- Meets or exceeds objectives for the company’s revenue and gross profit
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS platform preferred
- Facilitates effective and appropriate communications with customers and throughout the company
- Develops and maintains customer rapport and ensure customer satisfaction as measured by end user satisfaction, customer surveys, and other customer feedback
- Analyzes individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develops, grows, and maintains employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
- Maintains a high level of understanding regarding customers and the industry to assist sales staff in identifying new business opportunities
- Communicates regularly with upper management regarding performance and areas that are out of compliance with contractual agreements
- Defines measurement systems to accurately monitor and report performance metrics and customer satisfaction to the company and employees.
- Assures that contract documentation and information is up to date and files are maintained
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, status, and forecasting purposes (including, but not limited to, budgets, pricing, revenue, staffing, training, seating, etc.).
- Additional responsibilities as assigned based on business needs