Do you have a passion for hands-on problem solving? Do you love helping others by sharing your technical knowledge?
At Chime, you maintain customers’ trust in products. You use your amazing diagnostic and people skills to assure customers of swift resolutions to their technical issues. With your customer service brilliance and compassionate nature, you provide advice and support to customers.
As a support Advisor you’ll respond to customers questions about products and services, enriching customers' lives by helping them access and use their technology and devices. We'll count on you to manage their experience throughout the process, using your own personal touch.
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- Flexibility with your schedule.
- Demonstrate a passion for exceptional customer service.
Requirements and Qualifications:
To ensure success, all Agents must possess effective communication, a solid understanding of computers and intermediate skills in using a wide variety of computer programs.
Agents are required to maintain open availability.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in customer service.
- A background in Troubleshooting mobile operating systems highly preferred.
- Problem Solver.
- Be able to Multitask and use multiple applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be technically savvy.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs and provide solutions.
- You have excellent time management skills.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers/scanners.