Southlake Mall, 1000 Southlake Cir, Morrow, GA 30260
"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The Human Resources Coordinator assists in the administration of our human resources functions and employee relations.
• Audit employee HR information
• Pre-hire screening
• Ensure all necessary pre-hire iforms are completed
• New hire onboarding/offboarding
• Proactively interact with employees to assist with inquiries
• Process separation notices
• Assist with front desk responsibilities as needed
• Assist with employee engagement committee
• Other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience
• College degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience required.
• Ability to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion. or
• Minimum 2-4 four years of administrative support experience in a corporate HR/Recruiting department.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility and integrity.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to overall team success.
• Must demonstrate flexibility; must be able to adapt to changing business needs and the needs of the trainees.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Experience with Payroll systems a plus
• A positive team player attitude.
• Ability to work onsite