Position Summary: Our Client Services Partners are the primary liaison between assigned clients and internal call center and support management. You will be responsible for establishing an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and facilitating a level of overall service that exceeds client expectation.
- Act as the first point of contact for assigned clients and work with clients to establish requirements for new programs and modifications to existing programs.
- Facilitate and manage client meetings and conference calls to identify improvement opportunities, make recommendations and determine next steps.
- Serve as a client advocate and relationship owner by ensuring quality and delivery of service and that all issues, client or internal, are followed through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Escalate any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the service provided to the client.
- Identify any obstacles to providing the highest quality customer service and communicate constructive feedback to internal management.
- Continuously monitor daily tasks and assignments ensuring deadlines are being met and scheduled changes are addressed in a timely manner.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure consistent achievement of client objectives.
- Proactively seek management involvement to assist in resolving problems for any client account, as required.
- Analyze and interpret data from client’s program performance and provide recommendations to enhance performance based on analysis.
- Ensure that staffing numbers are consistently being met and request attrition training classes as necessary to maintain required headcount.
- Prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews with the client and Chime staff.
- Understand statement of work and make appropriate decisions according to agreed upon terms.