Southlake Mall, 1000 Southlake Cir, Morrow, GA 30260
"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The Human Resources Coordinator assists in the development, implementation and administration of our human resources functions, including recruitment and development, benefits administration, data entry into HR systems and employee relations.
• Maintains employee HR information including data entry of new hire and all employee-related changes into the Payroll system.
• Schedules enrollment meetings, ensures enrollment materials are provided and completed and answers questions.
• Updates carriers with changes and enters new employee benefits into systems
• Completes all necessary filing and completes and files all employment verifications.
• Creates and maintains personnel files ensuring files and company postings are kept current and compliant for legal purposes.
• Ensures all necessary paperwork is completed during orientation including certification of I9s and entry of new hires into eVerify
• Prepares and generates simple and complex ongoing and ad hoc HR system-generated reports.
• Increases efficiency of department functioning by creating new tools, processes, and procedures.
• Proactively interacts with the current employees to gather information and make recommendations for HR process improvements.
• Assists with company recruiting efforts by screening potential candidates for job fit and assisting with all onsite recruiting activities.
Essential skills and experience
• College degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience required.
• Ability to adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion. or
• Minimum 2-4 four years of administrative support experience in a corporate HR/Recruiting department.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility and integrity.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to overall team success.
• Must demonstrate flexibility; must be able to adapt to changing business needs and the needs of the trainees.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening communication skills
• Experience with Payroll systems a plus
• A positive team player attitude.