Southlake Mall, 1000 Southlake Cir, Morrow, GA 30260
"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Responsible for supporting designated team and Service Delivery Manager by providing floor support, coaching, and other activities. Also, responsible for logging into the system and handling customer calls 25 hours per week.
• Responsible for logging into the system and handling inbound customer calls a minimum of 25 hours per week.
• Responsible for being team’s Subject Matter Expert.
• Provide floor presence and answer all questions.
• Assist with customer escalations.
• Coaching and side-by-sides with associates to ensure quality goals are met.
• Assist with training new hires and lower performers as needed.
• Assist Service Delivery Manager with operational administrative responsibilities included but not limited to client and internal reporting, supporting employee engagement activities, daily attendance support and communicating policy updates and announcements to assigned client team.
• Other office duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
• 3 years’ call center experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Commitment to company values.
• Technical skills: Proficiency in Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications