Southlake Mall, 1000 Southlake Cir, Morrow, GA 30260
Join Our Team
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The Service Delivery Consultant (Customer Service Representative) is responsible for answering and handling inbound / outbound calls. The Customer Service Representative is accountable for answering all concerns and questions while providing excellent customer service. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service to ensure the customer receives excellent customer-focused telephone service.
• Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through the computer.
• Review employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
• Maintain current knowledge of Aon’s programs and services through on-going classroom and computer-based programs.
• Possess the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
• Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy, and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
• Possess the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
• Possess exceptional conversational and problem solving skills
• Possess the ability to decipher and articulate the customer perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
• Perform additional tasks as directed
Essential skills and experience
• College degree or Junior College degree in addition to 1 year full time customer service related experience
• High School diploma or equivalency and 3 years customer service related experience
• Ability to multi-task (talk and type at the same time) while using several windows applications at once while assisting a customer
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening communication skills
• Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite and Windows applications
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service while ensuring that the customer’s questions, issues, and concerns have been satisfied
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in an environment constantly upgrading/enhancing service and technology capabilities
• Flexibility to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary