"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture."
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary: The Financial Analyst will provide real time analytics of the financial position of the company. This will enable the Executive Management team to make well informed decisions in real time.
Essential Knowledge and skills:
· Strong PC skills, knowledge of QuickBooks, FAS for Peachtree, Great Plains, Management Reporter, MS Office, and Adobe.
· Commitment to company values
· The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent written skills
· Knowledge of mathematical fundamentals
· Problem analysis and problem resolution
· Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.