Southlake Mall, 1000 Southlake Cir, Morrow, GA 30260
"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
Position Summary Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include motivation, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, problem solving and time management.
• Provide floor presence and answer all questions.
• Be available for employees that experience work problems providing appropriate counseling, coaching, direction and resolution.
• Consistent monitoring, coaching and side-by-sides with associates to ensure quality goals are met.
• Deliver feedback and tips to team members to help meet goals based on findings.
• Create initiatives to increase motivation and excitement on team as well as improve performance.
• Work as a member/leader of on-going projects that are important to area process or improvement.
• Represent the team on special projects/initiatives.
• Assist with implementation of call center strategies and tactics.
• Monitor team metrics and report results on a daily basis: Actual Performance vs. Objectives.
• Participate in client conference calls as requested.
• Review daily, weekly and monthly statistics for team and provide regular status reports for all project areas.
• Meet client performance objectives.
• Conduct interviews & identify qualified candidates for team.
• Ensure associates are tracking their predetermined goals.
• Provide coaching to customer service associates that are below performance objectives and complete performance improvement plan.
• Address and document disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
• Conduct counseling sessions with HR present if required.
• Conduct and administer performance reviews of assigned team on monthly basis.
• Identify training needs for team and report findings.
• Time and attendance management of all associates on team.
• Track associates absent and tardy days per company mechanisms provided.
• Timely completion of timesheets to meet payroll deadlines.
• Increase office retention and reduce office turnover.
• Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
• Other office duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
• Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
• 5 years’ experience in call center management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
• Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Commitment to company values.
• Ability to create new initiatives, think outside the box.
• Technical skills: Proficiency in Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook
• Knowledge of office operations and policies.
• Ability to multi-task and use multiple applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications