"Our mission is to create a grassroots company, where our associates are empowered to always act in the interest of our clients, share ideas and create distinctive customer experiences on behalf of our clients. We are accomplishing this goal by attracting people with positivte attitudes, great communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.“
Mark Wilson, Chime Founder and CEO
The primary responsibility of the Bilingual Service Delivery Consultant is to handle all incoming/outgoing Spanish Customer Care calls.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Must be able to speak fluent Spanish and English
- Customer Service related experience in a Contact Center environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – PC knowledge and keyboarding experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Committed to superior customer servicing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls in a prompt and professional while meeting performance standards.
- Extend quality service to clients by providing knowledgeable coverage information and assisting with additional inquiries.
- Initiate benefit requests and provides subsequent status information.
- Maintain key performance indicators, meeting standards set for the position.
- Voluntary participation on special project teams to enhance the departmental knowledge base.
- Other duties as assigned